Primary Specialty: Orthodontics,
Surgical Implantologist, Implant Prosthodontics and Endodontics.
- Completed his graduation from, India’s most prestigious and old institution, Government Dental College & Hospital, Patiala in year 1999.
- 17 Years.
- After graduation he worked as a consultant at various places as Raghunath Hospital, Vijayanand Diagnostic Centre,USPC Jain Charitable Hospital.
- Certificate in Orthodontics, in 2002
- In 2006 he has been trained in implants at the Advanced Training Program in Surgical. Implantology and Implant Prosthodontics.
- In 2009 he did Post Graduation certificate course from American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Chicago (USA)
- Executive member of Indian Dental Association Ludhiana branch
- Member of American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Chicago(USA).
- Member of Academy Of Oral Implantology
Primary Specialty: Endodontics,
- Completed his graduation from, India’s most prestigious and old institution, Government Dental College & Hospital, Patiala in year 2002.
- Ex-Lecturer Laxmi Bai Dental College Patiala
- 10 Years.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in the department of endodontics
- Member of Indian Dental Association.
Our clinic can easily accept the customers with insurance cards and create the history of cases for each.
All our surgeries are furnished with state of the art equipment and maintained at the highest standards.
Most of our treatments are covered by a long term guarantee which will be discussed with you before beginning treatment.
With over 30 years of dental experience and experience with implants, we are experts in all facets of dentistry.
Deep Teeth Whitening – Manpreet Kaur
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Sushma Kapoor
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
Our Happy Clients
Am thankful to god for getting me in touch will Dr. Rohit Gupta, who has been instrumental in bringing back my confidence. I have got the real smile all due to Dr. Gupta.I got two implant under his expert guidance, patience and experience.Anything related to teeth no other place to go except to Dr. Rohit Gupta. God bless.
Dr. Rohit Gupta did smile design on me, I am feeling very good and Dr. Rohit Gupta is the best. Today it´s like a freedom to smile without any restrictions. Thanks doctor for changing my life.
My daughter had very bad smile .Dr. Rohit Gupta did orthodontic treatment on her. Really satisfied with all of the treatment. Doctor has entirely changed my daughter´s face and smile with dental treatment.Thanks a lot.
I feel immense pleasure to say that the treatment I got six implants, root canal of few teeth and cap on several teeth. I felt most comfortable during the treatment. It was almost painless. The facilities at the clinic are excellent and hygiene was up to the marks. He always tried to do the job perfectly and no point he was in a hurry. I wish more and more people have treatment from him.